Operation Smile offers a variety of easy and effective ways for you to make a planned gift that will help us heal more children’s smiles and transform lives around the world. We offer options that can increase your giving potential and return benefits to you and your family.
- The tax benefits of gifts using your retirement plans or life insurance
- You may decide to support Operation Smile through gifts from a life insurance policy or any amount remaining in a retirement account beyond what you would like your family or others to receive.
- Establishing a charitable remainder or lead trust
- Contributing gifts of real estate or other assets
- Providing for Operation Smile in your will
- A gift through your will or trust is a more traditional method for leaving a bequest and should require your legal counsel to review any changes.
- With proper planning, you can provide for the future financial security of your loved ones first. Then you can designate Operation Smile to receive:
- The remainder. A gift leaves any funds remaining to Operation Smile after distributions to loved ones have been fulfilled. (See sample bequest language below.)
- A percentage. Direct a percentage of your estate to Operation Smile. This allows the gift to remain in proportion to the size of your estate.
- A fixed amount. Give a specific dollar amount.
- Specific property.
For more information about the gifts described, you may submit the form below or contact Fred Facka at 757-806-0877 or email@example.com. If you have already included Operation Smile in your estate plans, please accept our sincere gratitude for your generosity.
To include Operation Smile, Inc. as a beneficiary of your bequest, please include the following in your naming language:
Operation Smile, Inc.
3641 Faculty Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Tax ID#: 54-1460147
Please use the following form to submit a request for additional information: