Find Your Community
Our staff members:
Are passionate. Passion for our vision, passion for what we do and a passion for making a positive and noticeable difference in the world.
Have proven skills. Operation Smile offers an environment that supports professional growth. We’re fortunate to attract some of the best and brightest candidates.
Are part of something bigger. No matter what department, position or location in the world, Operation Smile employees know they are contributing to something of lasting significance.
Operation Smile has a hybrid workforce, with staff members working remotely and in Operation Smile offices around the world. Headquartered in the United States, Operation Smile hires the majority of expertise locally in the countries in which we provide services. See our current open positions.
Health and Wellness
- Health, pharmacy, dental, and vision plans for employees and eligible dependents
- Company provided short and long-term disability benefits
- Access to EAP benefits for employees and members of their household
- 401(k) plan with Safe Harbor and employer matching
- 100% paid premiums for life and AD&D insurances
- Optional additional life insurance
- Personal travel insurance for select positions
Work/Life Balance and More
- Company paid holidays
- 15 days of paid time off during first year of employment
- Legal Resources plan
- Babbel language learning
- Flexible work arrangements
Do More with Your Expertise
Our staff members put their skills and knowledge to work in the following areas.
Research, Metrics and Evaluation
Operation Smile is an equal opportunity employer.